PYRAMID VALLEY CAMPUS
Welcome to the mystical Pyramid Valley… nestled in the serene and pollution-free environs, just outside Bengaluru city, where the pristine beauty of nature overcomes the conditioned human limitations and you become one with the elements of the universe !
Embraced by natural rocks, beautiful hills and water bodies, Pyramid Valley is located on Kanakapura road 35Kms south of Bengaluru.
The central attraction of the Valley, the magnanimous Maitreya– Buddha Pyramid, standing 102 ft tall as a solid rock and surrounded by the hillocks in the unfolding terrain of twenty six acre Valley campus is, where Art, Science and Spirituality blend seamlessly, making one spellbound.It is no wonder that the Pyramid Valley has earned the distinction of being chosen by the daily ‘Bangalore Mirror’ to be one of the ‘Seven Wonders of Bengaluru’.
The journey from the entrance to the Pyramid is surrounded by beautiful landscape of rocks, lush green gardens, soothing water bodies, and pathways, transcending the mind towards calmness. The peaceful meditative Buddha at the entrance of the Pyramid is a perfect setting to be one with self.
Pyramid valley is a paradise to relax, meditate or just to be one with nature or experiment by learning new life skills where the spiritual and emotional needs are met. It is also a place to encounter the experiences of the world spiritual masters and develop a holistic approach to life and learning.
Maitreya-Buddha Pyramid, with a capacity of 5,000 people, is the World’s Largest Pyramid built solely for practicing intensive meditation. It has a base area of 160ft x 160ft. and is as tall as a ten storeyed building at 102 ft. height.
This Pyramid is constructed on the principles of Giza Pyramid, oriented exactly in the North – South direction, having the golden angle of inclination at 51° 50’ and the King’s Chamber located at the center at 1/3rd the height of the Pyramid.
Pyramid Valley Features
- World’s Second Largest Meditational Pyramid
- Spiritual Science Library
- Hills, Valleys and Water Bodies
- Art Galleries with Buddhist Themes
- Coconut Groves, Lawns and Nature
- Hill top Viewpoint Pyramids – Osho and Rampa Viewpoint Pyramids
- Book Space – Spiritual books, pyramids and souvenir shop
- Milarepa Akhanda Dhyana Prangana
- Adi Shakti Dhyana Kshetra
- 150-people capacity Conference Hall (AC) with Private Garden Area
- Multiple Conference Halls (AC) of Capacity – 25, 100 & 150 People
- Amphitheatre with lush green lawns
Accommodation and Dining Facilities
- Aesthetically designed Luxury Rooms and Standard Rooms
- Pagoda Cottages
- Large Camping Style Tents furnished with cots
- Clean and budget Dormitories
- Simple Indian Satvic Vegetarian meals served in Nitya Annadana Seva
- Vegetarian World Cafe
- Holistic Health Centre
- New Room Block
- Exhibition Centre